[Pw_forum] local DOS: how to set nrmin and nrmax

jinxi landaulev at 163.com
Tue Dec 6 10:17:06 CET 2011

Dear all:

I try to get local DOS using projwfc.x, but i can't understand the description in "INPUT_projwfc": how to set parameters irmin and irmax?
I've read the input files in example16, but i still don't know how to locate the local DOS by irmin and irmax. Are there general methods to calculate the number and position of grid points?
If there are some general references (books, articles, presentations) for the basic knowledge, please recommend to me.

Many thanks!

best wishes
jinxi