[Pw_forum] error while configuring W90 on pwscf

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 13:54:01 CET 2010

Dear All

I am trying to configure w90 on PWSCF and when I execute the command

make w90, I get the following error:

Entering dirrectory ;espresso-4.1.2/W90/src

ifort -02-c constants .F90

make[2]: ifort: command not found

make[2]: *** [cosntants.o] error 127

make[2]: leaving directory espresso-4.1.2/W90/src

make[1]: *** [wannier] error 2

make[1]: leaving directory espresso-4.1.2/W90

make[1]: *** [w90] error 2

Also I realised I do not have the wannier90.x file in bin in the espresso-4.1.2 package...Can anyone tell me what can be done now?

Thanks

Regards

Elie Moujaes
University of Nottingham