[Pw_forum] plotproj

Ngoc Linh Nguyen nnlinh at sissa.it
Fri Mar 12 11:16:46 CET 2010

I'm sorry I have a mistake in last reply.

The detail of iput file of  plotproj.x  should be:

!  The input of this program is:
!  filename     ! name of the file with the band eigenvalues
!  filename1    ! name of the file with the projections
!  fileout      ! name of the output file where the bands are written
!  threshold    ! see below
!  ncri         ! number of criterions for selecting the bands
!  for each criterion
!  first_atomic_wfc, last_atomic_wfc   ! the band is selected if the
!                                        sum of the projections on
!                                        the atomic wavefunctions between
!                                        first_atomic_wfc and
!                                        last_atomic_wfc is larger than
!                                        threshold. The sum is done on
!                                        all criterions.
!

you can read in: PP/plotproj.f90

Best regards,

Linh