[Pw_forum] Praseodymium Pseudopotential(s)

Vo, Trinh (388C) Trinh.Vo at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 30 00:16:26 CEST 2010

Dear Stefano,

Since I have the same interest of generating a PP for an rare-earth element
(Yb), if you don't mind, could you send me the input that you used to
generate PP for Ce.  I am trying to generate a PP for Yb, using QE, but I
have failed so far.  I would like to look at the input file generating Ce PP
to have an idea, since they are of the same Lanthanide family.

Thank you very much,

Trinh Vo
CalTech/JPL