[Pw_forum] OpenMPI / QE INSTALLATION ISSUES

Masoud Nahali masoudnahali at live.com
Thu Aug 19 15:29:59 CEST 2010

  Dear Edmund

Formerly I had installed PWscf on CentOS and there was not any main problem.
Please be sure that your gfortran works well and note that "--with-tm"
option is
generally only necessary if the TM headers  and libraries are not in default
compiler/linker search paths.
I have installed the Openmpi without "--with-tm".  Did you install proper
libraries on your system ?

  Best Wishes
  Masoud Nahali
  SUT