[Pw_forum] using ev.x

udayagiri sai babu udayagiri3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 22:09:08 CEST 2009

Dear stefano baroni
I tried that as well i am getting the same value (255gpa). This is the data
i am using

5.35    -174.156857800
5.36    -174.156934850
5.37    -174.156989300
5.38    -174.156990580
5.39    -174.156955990
5.4    -174.156869280

this is one of the input file

 &control
calculation = 'scf',
restart_mode='from_scratch',
outdir='/home/sai/temp',
prefix='chromium'
pseudo_dir='/home/sai/softwares/espresso-4.0.1/pseudo/',
tstress = .TRUE.,
tprnfor = .TRUE.,
/
&system
ibrav=3
celldm(1)=5.350000,
nat=1,
ntyp=1
ecutwfc=30,
ecutrho=300,
occupations='smearing',
smearing='mv',
degauss=0.012000
/
&electrons
conv_thr=1.D-8,
diagonalization='david',
mixing_mode='plain',
mixing_beta= 0.7
/
ATOMIC_SPECIES
Cr  51.9961  Cr.pw91-sp-van.UPF
ATOMIC_POSITIONS (crystal)
Cr     0.00000000    0.00000000    0.00000000
K_POINTS {automatic}
12 12 12 0 0 0

can you suggest me anything