[Pw_forum] elph question

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Sat Nov 14 19:15:52 CET 2009

On Nov 14, 2009, at 4:00 , Mehrnaz Anvari wrote:

> Also I've studied two of Lazzeri papers about evaluated lambda in
> graphene.Do you mean that he doesn't use elph code directly to
> calculate
> lambda in graphene?

why do you keep asking me about what other people did? I vaguely
remember
that they treated the term at the Dirac point separately, for obvious
reasons.
In order to say more, I should read the papers. This is YOUR problem,
not
mine.

> In addition I want to know that does the elph code use new fermi
> energy &
> Dos at fermi energy after perturbation to calculate lambda?

the Fermi energy doesn't change with perturbation, except for those
at q=0.
In the latter case, It is likely that the Fermi energy is not
updated. Somebody
else noticed this a few days ago and promised to make a few tests.

Paolo
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222