[Pw_forum] elph question

Mehrnaz Anvari anvari_meh at physics.iust.ac.ir
Sat Nov 14 04:00:47 CET 2009

Dear Paolo
Sorry because of repeated question. the answer will clear somethig for me.
I've already read about brute force in your paper(PRB,39,1989) which is used

to calculate perturbations in a system(such as ionic displacement). Am I
rigth?
Also I've studied two of Lazzeri papers about evaluated lambda in
graphene.Do you mean that he doesn't use elph code directly to calculate
lambda in graphene?
In addition I want to know that does the elph code use new fermi energy &
Dos at fermi energy after perturbation to calculate lambda?
Mehrnaz
Iran University of science & technology