[Pw_forum] pseudopotentials

Chao Cao cao at qtp.ufl.edu
Tue May 26 09:59:30 CEST 2009

Our group actually have a set of Lanthanide PAW data, although only La
has been tested. We'll put them on-line once our paper is out. But I
should warn you that none of the elements you requested is well-
tested, so you could either wait for us to test them or you should do
the tests. If you (or anyone else on this forum) need, please contact
us, and we can talk about the details.

Best,

Chao Cao

Ph. D. in Physics
Department of Physics and Quantum Theory Project
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611
U. S. A.

在 May 26, 2009,12:32 PM, Sanjeev K. Gupta 写道: