[Pw_forum] pseudopotentials

Chao Cao cao at qtp.ufl.edu
Tue May 26 10:05:11 CEST 2009

And we completely agree with Gabriele that 1. It is dangerous to deal
with f-elements using DFT unless you know what you are doing 2. It is
even more dangerous to deal with these elements with frozen-core
approximations 3. These potentials are extremely difficult to generate.

Best,

Chao Cao

Ph. D. in Physics
Department of Physics and Quantum Theory Project
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611
U. S. A.

在 May 26, 2009,3:47 PM, Gabriele Sclauzero 写道: