[Pw_forum] RE : dos

BARRETEAU Cyrille cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Wed May 6 19:52:26 CEST 2009

Cyrille: I totally agree with you, of course. What I was questioning
is the relevance of taking averages of pdos centered around different
centers, not the concept of PDOS itself

===================
OK I missed the point. I agree that averaging local pdos over different
centers might not be so relevant...
===================

Concerning Berlusconi's brain, I think that's perfectly OK. What is
probably not is the brain of those who find his behavior appropriate.

===========
I agree that the most scary is that Italian are voting for him, as the American voted for Bush!
But maybe Italy will find it's Obama one day:-) For sure Europe will need an Obama do defend science!

Cyrille Barreteau  | phone : +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay         | fax   : +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
DSM/IRAMIS/SPCSI   | email cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Batiment 462       |
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex  FRANCE
http://iramis.cea.fr/Images/Pisp/cbarreteau/cbarreteau_fr.html