[Pw_forum] dos

Jonas Baltrusaitis jasius_1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 17:51:26 CEST 2009

I just successfully calculated DOS and PDOS of a very large system. One thing that confuses me is the presence of s, p components to PDOS for every atom, but not summed (or averaged) s and p contribution of all system. I would be happy to find in my output total DOS, PDOS s character and PDOS p character. Is there a way to get that instead of contribution per every atom? Or how do I proceed to get s and p PDOS for all system by manually processing all of my 76 atoms PDOS outputs?..

thanks

Jonas Baltrusaitis
University of Iowa