[Pw_forum] wrong record length

Marci vormar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 00:03:25 CET 2009

Dear Axel, Lex and Paolo,

Sorry for the late answer. Thanks again for all your help. If someone
meets the same problem, here is the solution. Unfortunately the
easiest way didn't work (just outcommenting the test for negative
unf_recl) and declaring unf_recl as integer*8 didn't help either.
However on this specific system with XL fortran compiler adding
"-qintsize=8" to FFLAGS solved my problem.

Yours,
Marton