[Pw_forum] missing q point

Mehrnaz Anvari anvari_meh at physics.iust.ac.ir
Thu Jun 18 11:11:23 CEST 2009

Dear Gabriele
I compeletly agree with you. I work on graphene and it seems that it is not
necessary to use 2 2 2/4 4 4 grid. I just used them to see that as Eyvaz
suggested my error would be diappeared or not. Now I don't have any problem
with espresso-4.0.5 & thanks a lot because of your help. I have another
question when I use  c.blyp-mt.UPF pseudopotential and then calculate
frequency in gamma point, my optical frequency is about 3400cm-1 but when I
use 2 2 1 grid I gain 1528cm-1. I couldn't understand the reason of it
  Best Regards
Mehrnaz
Iran University Of science & Technology