[Pw_forum] about forces in CP chemical reactions

marc at fq.edu.uy marc at fq.edu.uy
Mon Jun 8 13:29:47 CEST 2009

 Hi Somesh

 Many thanks for your answer, I have the post that you refer, and read the
paper refered, I understand that they said that a forces difference
analysis between CP and BO must be done, but also said that they supposse
that for chemical reactions the situtation is more delicate, so my
question is general about chemical reactions with CP, with criteria are
used to check that is running fine, just conserved energy, and delta rms
between forces ?
  I hope now is more clear

  Best Regards

 Marc