[Pw_forum] about forces in CP chemical reactions

Somesh Kumar Bhattacharya somesh.kb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 07:44:39 CEST 2009

Hii Marc,

Am sorry to say that I didn't understand what you want.
:

> Hi all
>
>  To do a CP on a chemical reaction, I plan follow  steps,
>  minimizing electrons, minimizing ions,randomize positions, finding
> maximum time step compatible with ficticious electron mass, then the
> recommendations said to verify forces,comparing BO vs CP
> forces in several simulations points, as in 2006 Tangley paper, where
> delta rms between both forces is calculated.
>  There is some recommend delta rms value to chemical reactions ?

What chemical reaction do you want to study??

http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2006-April/004004.html

>  Thanking in advance your help and support.
>
>  Best Regards
>
>  Marc Segovia
>  Catedra de Quimica Cuantica
>  DETEMA- Facultad de Quimica
>  Universidad de la Republica
>  Uruguay
>  ccbg.fq.edu.uy

Somesh Kr. Bhattacharya
Post Doctoral Fellow
Room No. 263,
Leonardo Building,
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera, 11
I-34014 Trieste
Italy
Phone: +39-040-2240399