[Pw_forum] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Wed Jul 29 19:17:16 CEST 2009

Dear All,

it is my pleasure to announce the forthcoming appearance on Journal of
Physics Condensed Matter of a paper reporting on the current status of
the Quantum ESPRESSO project. The final draft of the paper is
available on aXiv:

http://arxiv.org/abs/0906.2569v2

The provisional reference of the paper is:

P. Giannozzi et al., J. Phys.: Condens. Matt. (2009), in press; arXiv:
0906.2569v2 [cond-mat.mtrl-sci].

Please, quote it whenever you publish results obtained using the
Quantum ESPRESSO distribution. We will keep you updated as to when a
final bibliographic reference will be available.

Thank you for being part of our community.

Stefano Baroni

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) /
stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale
de la pensée - Jean Piaget