[Pw_forum] << running QE in parallel >>

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Mon Aug 31 09:16:02 CEST 2009

I. Camps wrote:
> SOLVED!

And so, where is the problem exactly? I've often used the example scripts in parallel by
setting the environment variables in environment_variables file and I could always run
without any problem.

> The problem is the script run_example.

Please, try to idenfity where the problem is (if any)? I think that the scripts usually
work fine. It is not clear to me the procedure you followed to run the script the first
time (when you could not run with more processes).

Regards,

Gabriele

--

| Gabriele Sclauzero, PhD Student                  |