[Pw_forum] Phonon calculation

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 17:50:06 CEST 2009

--- On Thu, 4/23/09, 程迎春 <yccheng.nju at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: 程迎春 <yccheng.nju at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Pw_forum] Phonon calculation

> I think you can consider this compound as semiconductor.
>
> As far as I know, a semi-metal can be considered as an
> indirect semiconductor with a minus bandgap.

Well, and then how the DOS (with a negative band gap) will look like?

Please also provide your affiliation when you post to this forum.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com