[Pw_forum] Changelogs

Dmitry Korotin dmitry at korotin.name
Thu Oct 9 06:45:31 CEST 2008

Dear Paolo,
It would be nice if I see something intermediate between data produced
by cv2html.pl and data posted by you:

> - Better scalability on massively parallel machines: more arrays are
>   distributed and processed in parallel, thus removing CPU and memory
>   bottlenecks - CP has been demonstrated to run on up to 4000 processors ...

Anyway, I have seen this changelog for the first time in you e-mail.
May be I should subscribe for some special mailing-list to receive it?

Dear Stefano,
> if you tell us what kind of info you need, and for what purpose, it would probably be easier for somebody willing to help to do so
Some time ago I modified ESPRESSO-3.0 to implement construction of
atomic-like Wannier-functions and generation of LDA Hamiltonian on
Wannier basis set. My code was far from perfect but it works nice. Now
I am trying to understand a need to rewrite my code for ESPRESSO-4.0.2
and to realize the amount of changes that I should make for this
purpose. I want to know how deep ESPRESSO source have changed.

Dear Lorenzo,
thank you for your information (and thank you for a brilliant
pseudopotential-presentation that I have found on your homepage).

Best regards,
Dmitry Korotin

Ph. D. Student,
Institute of Metal Physics