[Pw_forum] Quick question on Hartwigsen-Goedeker-Hutter pseudopotential

willy kohn willykohn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 03:33:41 CEST 2008

Dear Eyvaz:
Thank you for your long reply. What you mentioned was correct. I didn't
expect LDA PP's can gave me a good prediction to the band gap and in fact
the band gap given by the PP is closer to the experimental data than other
PP's. What I would like to know is what value for Ge is 'typical' or
'normal' for a LDA PP.

Best,

Wei