[Pw_forum] convergence problem

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 14:04:14 CET 2008

Dear Asa,

I think you can trust these results. Please have a look at Troubleshooting in User's Guide: "warning : N eigenvectors not converged ..."

We appreciate if you will specify your affiliation.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com