[Pw_forum] OpenMPI problems with espresso 4.0cvs

Riccardo Sabatini sabatini at sissa.it
Fri Apr 25 16:46:48 CEST 2008

Hi again,

   i wrote "3 times" meaning that even if i launch mpirun with 4
processors the error comes out just three times, maybe mpirun launches
only three instances of the program,sorry for the misunderstanding. I
tried to launch with the direct location to the file instead the std
input redirection but nothing still works (i don't usually launch pw
interactively, was just the pasted snippet to let the mailing list
understand me).

   I haven't tried anyway the -in flag, seems the openmpi i have
doesn't understand that flag but i'll look in the help manual to see
if there's something similar, maybe the problem is there. I'll let you
know as soon as i try.

   Thanks for the help, regards

     Riccardo