[Pw_forum] Problem with nbnd in clusters

Matteo Cococcioni matteo at umn.edu
Thu Nov 22 21:39:54 CET 2007

Well my doubt was trivial indeed: placing a molecule in a generic
orientation wrt the cell corresponds to effectively destroy the
symmetry of the "basis" of the fake crystal. so there is no (or
little) symmetry that the code can see even with nosym = false.
at least I won't waste anybody's time....

Matteo