[Pw_forum] error message

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Wed Jun 6 09:38:22 CEST 2007

On Jun 1, 2007, at 14:38 , Cyrille Barreteau wrote:

> I have recently compiled the new version of pwscf (3.2) on our
> new cluster (I know a good experimentalist change only
> one parameter at a time!)

so let's try to be good experimentalists:
- is the problem present for specific data only, or is it always present
   whenever the option wf_collect=.true. is used?
- is it specific to the number of processors/pools used or not?
- if the problem is present for specific data only:
   - does it work on other machines/compilers/mpi libraries?
   - does it work for other versions of the code, or for the cvs
version?
Paolo
---