[Pw_forum] Example21 Problem

Amos Leffler amos at errno.com
Mon Jul 2 04:54:54 CEST 2007

Dear Forum,
       I am unable to compile the program using the commands,
"-ftrace=frame" or "-ftrace=full" or I dont know how to formulate the
command properly.  The response is "no such command".
       I have approximately 28 Gb empty space on my disk and 256 Mb of
RAM.  I always assumed that if more than 256 Mb is needed there will be
paging to the swap space.  This would slow the program but not stop it.
I checked "ulimit" and it replied unlimited.
       At this point I have no idea of what is needed.  Hopefully
someone can help.

         Amos Leffler