[Pw_forum] 2D special points

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 21:01:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

In addition to Stefano's theoretical introduction
please have a look at the next papers:

1. Special points in the two-dimensional Brillouin
zone,  S. L. Cunningham, Phys. Rev. B 10, 4988 (1974)

2. Brillouin-zone integration by Fourier quadrature:
Special points for superlattice and supercell
calculations, Sverre Froyen.  Phys. Rev. B 39, 3168
(1989)

Bests,
Eyvaz.