[Pw_forum] 2D special points

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Thu Apr 26 20:25:42 CEST 2007

take the xy components of the special points of any crystal structure
which has ona lattice vector orthogonal to the other two. this
situation is the rule, e.g., for supercell surface- or interface-
supercell calculations. SB

On Apr 26, 2007, at 7:05 PM, Nicolas Chamel wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm looking for a set of special points for Brillouin zone
> integrations in 2D lattices. Does someone has references?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Nicolas Chamel.
>
> Institut d'Astronomie et d'Astrophysique
> Universite Libre de Bruxelles
> CP 226
> Boulevard du Triomphe
> B-1050 Brussels
> BELGIUM
>
> tel. +32 2 650 35 72
> fax. +32 2 650 28 64

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
[+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)