[Pw_forum] sufficient grid for phonon dispersion

lan haiping lanhaiping at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 15:12:49 CEST 2006

hi, Ezad.
some related problems  have answered in this forum, you can try to find it.

stefano had answered my silly question (i think almost the same) :
"By and large, (squared) phonon frequencies are second derivatives of the
crystal energy for a given kinetic-energy cutoff. If a cutoff is OK for
geometry optimization, it  is also so for phonon calculation (see below) "

regards

hai-ping