[Pw_forum] Yes, PWscf do not need chdens.x

Rahmat Gunawan s305igun at mail.chem.itb.ac.id
Mon Nov 6 04:31:18 CET 2006

Dear PW_Forum...

Thanks to Axel to make it clear to me. That in PWscf-3.1.1 we do not need
chdens.x as it was merged in pp.x

And probably PWgui still has problems related to this change

As Axel suggests, What we did id to use pw.x straightly, and to copy all
*.x file to /usr/bin/

And it works!

Now we want calculate band structure of graphite

Sincerely Yours

Thanks again

Rahmat Gunawan