[Pw_forum] Re: Publications resulting from PWscf/Quantum Espresso

stewart at cnf.cornell.edu stewart at cnf.cornell.edu
Fri Aug 25 21:20:50 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I agree that a reference section is important.  I've had a chance to put a
few papers in on the wiki page including the review on DFPT.  For now, I am
going with the following format for papers,

Paper title (hyperlinked to the doi identifier for the paper), Authors names
(first letter, last name), Full title of journal, volume, page number,
(year).

Most journals now provide a doi or digital object identifier near the title
and abstract for a paper.  For example, Baroni et al's review on DFPT in
Reviews of Modern Physics has the DOI: 10.1103/RevModPhys.73.515.  To
provide a link to that paper all you have to do is put this after the url

http://dx.doi.org/

so you get

http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/RevModPhys.73.515

The nice thing about this approach is that it should preserve the link even
if the journal switches websites.

Best regards,

Derek