[Pw_forum] Publications resulting from PWscf/Quantum Espresso

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 25 20:38:06 CEST 2006

Yes ! I had put a "Reference papers" section yesterday, and
somehow, automagically, they are already appearing (Derek ?).

Nicola Bonini (bonini at mit.edu) is in charge of opening wiki
accounts - please email him.

As mentioned, I'm still working on some planning and homework for
all, so there should be a more detailed mail on the wiki and how to
contorbute to it in the next few days.

			nicola