[Pw_forum] [Fwd: help]

David Prendergast davegp at civet.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 10 21:34:58 CEST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	help
Date: 	Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:59:38 +0530 (IST)
From: 	Heydar Ali Shafiei Gol <shafiei at physics.unipune.ernet.in>
To: 	davegp at civet.berkeley.edu

Dear Sir

Iam Ph.D student in pune university ,India .I work with PWSCF code and
 want to use of MD (for the ground  of state  clusters) .Now, after
several months that I want to start the most important my job ,I have a
problem  ,  what are options  for :
a-Inital temperature
b-final  temperature
c-increasing temperature between  a and b

Since ,there are not anybody in here that work with it ,please help me .
I would appreciate  receiving  any information you about it .

Thank you so much for your time

shafiei

--
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
  David Prendergast
  366 LeConte Hall #7300              email: davegp at civet.berkeley.edu
  Berkeley, CA 94720-7300       web: http://civet.berkeley.edu/~davegp
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo