[Pw_forum] Re: about output wavefunction, charge density and potential

stewart at cnf.cornell.edu stewart at cnf.cornell.edu
Wed Apr 5 15:40:47 CEST 2006

Hi J G,

  Try setting the option wf_collect = .true. in the &control section.  This
will collect the wave functions from all the processors and store everything
in a save file for restarting (see INPUT_PW for details).  This will
increase traffic on the network some but I believe the collection is only
done at the end of the calculation.

Best regards,

Derek