[Pw_forum] about output wavefunction, charge density and potential

J G Che jgche at fudan.edu.cn
Wed Apr 5 05:11:24 CEST 2006

If so, are there any options, with which all files in scratch will be saved on user's disk once before exiting calculation? Otherwise, it cannot be re-started from scratch, since PBS distributes a job into avaiable nodes, not into the defined nodes as same as the last calculation. Or it can only be run in a small cluster which is only for one person.

JG