[Pw_forum] pw2wan.x available for use???

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 9 23:27:33 CET 2005

Dear Liping Yu,

both Wannier (0.9b, www.wannier.org) and WanT can (www.want.org) can
generate maxloc Wannier functions from pwscf. We are working right
now at making the interface with pwscf more seamless, and WanT should
also have a new release soon.

But both would work already now,

				nicola