[Pw_forum] pw2wan.x available for use???

Liping YU lyu7 at ncsu.edu
Wed Nov 9 23:22:58 CET 2005

Hi, can someone tell me if pw2wan.x is now available for use now?
Thanks!
Liping

Hello Mr. Paolo,
So, should we assume that currently pw2wan.x cannot be used?
Do you know the time-frame in which it will be usable?
Thanks,
Ravi

Paolo Giannozzi <giannozz at nest.sns.it <mailto:giannozz at nest.sns.it>>
Sent by: pw_forum-admin at pwscf.org <mailto:pw_forum-admin at pwscf.org>
08/09/2004 04:12 PM
Please respond to
pw_forum

pw_forum at pwscf.org <mailto:pw_forum at pwscf.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Pw_forum] pw2wan.x wannier documentation...

On Monday 09 August 2004 18:02, Ravinder Abrol wrote:

>/ Is there any documentation on using pw2wan.x code provided in PWSCF
/>/ package for post-processing to get the localized wannier functions?
/
no, pw2wan.x is just an interface with the soon-to-be-released code
that finds maximally localized Wannier functions.

P.