[Pw_forum] CVS cp.x

Konstantin Kudin konstantin_kudin at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 01:35:44 CET 2005

 OK. Here is some indication of where the problem might be.

 When I compiled things with -D__USE_INTERNAL_FFTW, I had the same
error message on AMD64.

 Once I recompiled with the external FFTW library, the code works.

 So either today's fix for "pseudopot.f90" took care of the problem,
or, there is an issue with the internal FFTW library.

 It is likely that nobody's build is testing -D__USE_INTERNAL_FFTW, so
things have gotten out of sync.

 Kostya