[Pw_forum] Opteron with pgi compiler and LAM/MPI

Paul Tangney tangney at civet.berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 24 23:00:39 CET 2005

Dear all,

Has anybody compiled pwscf on an Opteron cluster with the
PGI compiler ? I am trying and failing.
 Also, I don't have any idea what this means,
 but apparently the  version of MPI is LAM/MPI.... maybe
this has significance.

When I try to configure I am told that "parallel environment
not detected". I'm not quite sure how to proceed.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul

--
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Paul Tangney
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab.         E-mail: PTTangney at lbl.gov
1 Cyclotron Road, Bldg 66               Phone: (510) 642-2635
Berkeley, CA 94720                      Fax :  (510) 643-9345
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo