[Pw_forum] espresso on mac os x

Alejandro Diaz Ortiz alexdiazortiz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:26:17 CET 2005

Hi,

I am a new espresso user and I am trying to install it first in an
Apple computer before putting it into a linux cluster. I tried the
shortest way to install espresso, i.e., ./configure and then make
all, but it did not work. Before I engage in a battle against the OS
X, I wanted to know if someone has already installed expresso in an
Apple machine---I have OS X 10.4, g95, gcc tools---and willing to
share the make.sys and the necessary tricks. Thanks,

Alex