[Pw_forum] out-files in parallel execution

Mahmoud Payami mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Tue Oct 26 11:15:36 CEST 2004

When I change the TMP_DIR to $HOME/tmp in environmental-variables, the execution does not proceed. However, as I change it to /tmp,
the example 1 is done fast ( in parallel?) but the out files (say, si.scf.david.out) contains the following message:
si.scf.david.out
   can not connect to local mpd (/tmp/mpd2.console-mahmoud); possible causes:

1. no mpd running on this host
2. mpd is running but was started without a "console" (-n option)

I do not know how can I fix this problem.
Any comment is highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Mahmoud Payami