[Pw_forum] errors when running examples - ACML & ZHEGVX

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Thu Dec 23 10:14:58 CET 2004

On Thursday 23 December 2004 00:25, Konstantin Kudin wrote:

>  Somehow the recent versions of ACML seem not to like small
>  'lwork'.  [...]  Is it really critical to minimize 'lwork'?

not really. It is set to the result of routine ilaenv (found in
the standard  lapack distribution) because this is the right
thing to do, according to the lapack manual. Have the geniuses
who wrote ACML documented the behavior of their routines, in
addition to screwing compatibility with lapack?

Thank you for the info

Paolo
Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it