[Pw_forum] I cannt type any character in PWGUI

Tone Kokalj Tone.Kokalj at ijs.si
Wed Dec 1 17:26:38 CET 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 11:05:10PM +0800, ?????? wrote:
> Mr Tone,
>
> Thanks for your reply.I mean after running the PWGUI, setting the
> cursor in one entry like "the cutoff energy", then pressing the
> keyboard, there is no character appearing on the screening, even
> when the expected character is the right one.

Unfortunately, I have no idea of what is going on. If you have the
access also to some other computer, you might try there.

Regards, Tone

| Anton Kokalj                                 Email: Tone.Kokalj at ijs.si |
| Department of Physical and Organic Chemistry Phone: x 386 1 477 3523   |
| Jozef Stefan Institute                         Fax: x 386 1 477 3811   |
| Jamova 39, SI-1000 Ljubljana                                           |
| SLOVENIA                                                               |