[Pw_forum] I cannt type any character in PWGUI

胡树军 hushujun at mail.sdu.edu.cn
Wed Dec 1 16:05:10 CET 2004

Mr Tone,
Thanks for your reply.I mean after running the PWGUI, setting the cursor in one
entry like "the cutoff energy", then pressing the keyboard, there is no character
appearing on the screening, even when the expected character is the right one.I
really do not know that's why?

                                  Shujun Hu

ÔÚÄúµÄÀ´ÐÅÖÐÔø¾­Ìáµ½: