[Pw_forum] mpirun problem in queuing system!

Jose Luis Gordillo Ruiz jlgr at super.unam.mx
Mon Aug 9 18:32:08 CEST 2004

  I think the problem is PBS can't redirect the standard output of all of
  your processes (because PBS doesn't have the control of processes
  started by mpirun). The problem  can be resolved using mpiexec
  http://www.osc.edu/~pw/mpiexec/  ...

  A simpler solution could be to  try  to indicate your
  standard output file to PBS

  # -o output

  and

  eliminate the explicit redirection "> mg.out"