[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Bachir Bouhafs bbouhafs at mail.com
Thu Jun 26 22:48:22 CEST 2003

I enjoy your response Pr. Stefano. I want just to ask this windows sicentist, why you want to transfer the PW code for windows. I have done this in the past using the first version of PW, but in that period i haven't linux on my computer, but now it is easy to use the code under linux, wich is more flexible than windows. Also, the memory needed to run pw is more managed under linux than under other system like windows.
Bachir Bouhafs