[Pw_forum] Length of tmp_dir

Michele Lazzeri michele.lazzeri at lmcp.jussieu.fr
Mon Jun 23 10:49:58 CEST 2003

Dear Noah,
You are right, in the code there are constraint in the length of the string 'tmp_dir',
if you are just looking for a simple way to skip this problem you can:

create a link to a directory with a short name (before running the code ) with the
command:
ln -sf    /scratch/directory/with/a/very/longname//      ./scr
and use in the input file:
tmp_dir='./scr'

I guess this should work also for oudir
Regards,