[Pw_forum] Re: Pw_forum digest, Vol 1 #22 - 2 msgs

Hong Mei Jin jinhm at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Mon Feb 17 09:28:53 CET 2003

Dear Nicola,

We notice that too, but it doesn't seems can link to the libblas.a
We are using Absoft fortran. We tried with UpperCase or lowerCase with or
without _ all the combination, but none seem works.
The machine specs are as following: Intel Pentium III 1GHz with Redhat
Linux 7.3.

I have attached the error messages in two documents.
Thank you very much for your kind help!

Regards
Hongmei