[Pw_forum] install error

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 17 05:36:26 CET 2003

Dear Hongmei,

as far as I know the blas are written in f77. Once they are
compiled onto a library, they can be linked to any f90-compiled
object. One caveat is that some compilers can be case-sensitive,
or can add a underscore to the calling sequence (so that a
subroutine xxxx becomes actually xxxx_ )

It would help if you'd let us know (offline - we can resort to
the list if we get stuck) the machine onto which you are
compiling PWSCF, and the error messages you get.

				nicola