[Pw_forum] io_base (O-sesame)

Goranka Bilalbegovic goranka.bilalbegovic at zg.hinet.hr
Wed Aug 13 12:34:23 CEST 2003

Hello.

In the compilation of the O-sesame code (version 11.8. 2003.), using the ifc 7.1 compiler, on the PC cluster (Red Hat 7.2),
I have the following error in a new io_base.f90:
-----
     module subroutine WRITE_RESTART_ELECTRONS1
     module subroutine WRITE_RESTART_ELECTRONS2
     module subroutine READ_RESTART_ELECTRONS1
     module subroutine READ_RESTART_ELECTRONS2
     module subroutine WRITE_RESTART_WFC1
     module subroutine WRITE_RESTART_WFC2
     module subroutine READ_RESTART_WFC1
*Compiler Internal Error* : Please report to Intel(R) Corporation
compilation aborted for io_base.f90 (code 1)
-----
The pwscf 1.2.0 version of io_base.f90 on the same system does not show this error.
Since this is a working version of pwscf, and ifc is used by many users, I am reporting here and not
to Intel.

Best regards,
Goranka